Life at Devonshire Square
Cinnamon Kitchen's House of Holi is back in Devonshire Square for the 6th year!!
4/03/2020: 3:00 PM
From Wednesday 4th to Sunday 15th March, Cinnamon Kitchen’s House of Holi will be back in Devonshire Square’s Western Courtyard for the 6th year, better and brighter than ever! Join Cinnamon Kitchen in celebrating the Festival of Colours and enjoy thirty minutes of paint-pelting friends, family and colleagues! To know more about the event and to book your ticket, please visit the following webpage: https://www.cinnamon-kitchen.com/play-holi-in-the-city-2020/.
- "Cue for Change" Pool Tournament
- "Italia, amore mio!" Festival
- Devonshire Square "Art for Love" Christmas Festival
- Devonshire Square “Loves Christmas” Events 2015
- Devonshire Square Easter Tree - Artistic Installation
- Devonshire Square's Harlequin EURO Festival
- Gastronomic events
- Holi Festival of Colours at Cinnamon Kitchen
- International Food Market Folder
- London Fashion Week at Devonshire Square
- Love Christmas Festival
- No Tricks Just Treats
- Paralympics Sports Fest
- World Food Market 2016
- World Food Market 2017
On Wednesday 13th September, Devonshire Square will be celebrating the ongoing Rio 2016 Paralympic Games by hosting both a goalball and a balls competition. The games are organized by UK registered charity Disability Sports Coach and will take place at the end of the Devonshire Square's Avenue from 11am to 2pm. There will be opportunities for employees to compete against their colleagues for boosting morale, encouraging teamwork, improving communication and furthering productivity. Participants will also be invited to separately take part in special challenges where they could win luxury prizes, such as a signed Surrey cricket bats or a bottle of refreshing prosecco!
13/09/2016: 11:00 AM