Built on a passion for the optical profession and a drive for unparalleled customer service, Vision Express opened its first store in 1988 in Newcastle. Part of Europe’s largest optical retail group ‘GrandVision’, it has over 325 stores in the UK and Ireland. Vision Express takes time to understand its customers’ needs, helping them look good and feel great.
To download your vouchers for great savings, go to visionexpress.com/devonshiresq
- Free eye test and digital retinal photography if you spend over £50 or more on complete glasses
- £30 off complete glasses or current national offer (eg 2-for-1 designer glasses)
- Save £70 when you join Vision Express’s contact lens direct debit scheme (Complete Contact care)
- 10% off on non-prescription sunglasses
- Double Nectar points on all purchases
- Additional family vouchers
A-Z Devonshire Square
- Access Permits
- Business Services
- Car Hire
- Cleaning Services
- Eye care
- Film & Photography Requests
- Fire Safety
- Interior Design
- Legal Advice
- Meeting Rooms
- Performing Arts
- Shoe Shine
- Work Permits
There is a multilingual customer experience team based at Receptions 5, 6, 9 and 9A. It can help with translation ...
Nowadays more and more people work for foreign companies, travel more frequently or buy properties abroad.
Nowadays globalisation also means dealing with documents in different languages.